It was my boyfriend's 21st party in Brighton at the weekend so my friend Claire and I got glammed up for a night out on the town!
- Face: Benefit That Gal primer, Benefit Some Kinda Gorgeous Foundation Faker (Original), Benefit Boi-ing concealer (o2 Medium), Benefit Dallas bronzer, Benefit Coralista blush, Clinique Up-Lighting Liquid Illuminator (o2 Peach) to highlight cheekbones.
- Eyes: Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion (Original), Urban Decay Baked e/s in Buck all over lid as base, Urban Decay e/s in Gunmetal all over lid, Urban Decay e/s in Creep in outer corners, Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Eye-Liner (Black) along top lid, Avon Color Trend Double-Ended Kajal Stick (Black) in lower waterline, Benefit Bad Lash mascara, CoverGirl Lash Blast mascara. Eyelure Naturalites 101 false eyelashes.
- Eyebrows - Mac Eye Brows in Lingering (read my review)
- Lips - 17 Mirror Shine On Lipstick in Beehive (read my review)
ps. I curled my hair using GHD's :)
- Jumpsuit - ASOS (see blog post)
- Waist belt - Next (see blog post)
- Nude patent heels - Barratts (see blog post)
- Patent bag - Vintage
- Gold hoops - Primark (I think!)
On my nails, I wore...
Maybelline Express Finish Lacquer in Cerise Cherry :)
What do you think of my look? Would you wear a jumpsuit?