Good afternoon people!
How are you all today? Enjoying your Sunday I hope!!! I have to admit I'm feeling slightly delicate after my work's belated Christmas party at the Hilton Metropole in Brighton last night. I had the most amazing time (albeit one too many glasses of red!) I also had the chance to properly say goodbye to my work friends as it was my last day - For those of you who are interested, I left to focus my time & energy on finding a proper journo job!
I decided to go uber glam and whack out the sequin skirt that my Sister bought me for Christmas. I figured it would be the last opportunity to wear it this year really, as we're coming into Spring/Summer now! I also think it's always better to have one 'stand out' piece in an outfit, which I hope the black balanced out.
So here's what I wore...
- FACE: Benefit That Gal primer, Benefit Some Kind-a Gorgeous Foundation Faker (02 Medium), Benefit Boi-ing concealer (02 Medium), YSL Touche Eclat (Shade 1), Benefit Dallas bronzer, Benefit Coralista blusher.
- EYES: Urban Decay e/s primer potion, Urban Decay baked e/s in Buck all over lid, Urban Decay baked e/s in Hustle in outer corners (all from NAKED palette), 2 coats of CoverGirl Lash Blast Mascara (Volume), Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid eye-liner (Black) on top lid, Avon Color Trend kajal stick (Black) in lower waterline - also used on eyebrows.
- LIPS: Carmex lip balm (Original) to prime; Sleek Pout Polish in Scandal.
- HAIR: Straightened using GHD's in the a.m; held, volumised & touched up using Moroccanoil Luminous Hold hairspray.
- Models Own - Gold Finger (bought from ASOS)
I love this shade from Model's Own! It's so pigmented and you get SOO much glitter! I'm going to have to restrain myself from buying any more! I can't wait to go out again - I love dressing up!
What did you wear this weekend?