Thursday, 2 February 2012

Getting in the mood for spring with Primark florals!

Hey ladies & gents!

Now I know it's hard to envision a season beyond below freezing temperatures, bitterly cold winds and a lack of vitamin D BUT it will warm up eventually, and when it does we'll all forget this mini ice age!

Until then, it's time to prep for SPRING! I nipped into Primarni this morning and whilst there was still a lot of wooly knitwear/scarves etc on display, they were beginning to launch their spring/summer range, and there were floaty dresses, graphic tees and sunglasses aplenty! I was very well behaved though and despite trying on a basketload of stuff, only picked up £5 worth of accs :-)

Floral purse - £4.00

I don't know about you lot, but Primark is my one stop shop for purses! You may remember I picked up my A/W purse there for just £1 last season :) I find that they're just such great value, really hard-wearing and have enough compartments for all my bits and bobs!

This purse is no different, it has loads of credit card slots and a massive coin compartment running through the middle. The baby pink isn't personally to my taste, but luckily my purse is closed most of the time! I love the chic gold and nude leather detailing, it compliments the pastel coloured florals perfectly :)

Floral head garland - £1.00

Funnily enough, this item was actually marked up as £2 but when I got to the till it was only £1, love it when that happens :) I just thought this was such a beautiful item that would look so pretty with a messy up do... Now we just need the sunny weather eh :)

Are you getting in the mood for spring yet? Or are you loving this extended cold spell?

Let me know!

Love,

Sophia

xo



3 comments:

  1. Love the purse, so pretty I have that hair garland from last summer its gorgeous :D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you hun! Can't wait to wear the garland xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this purse. I've been after one of the gorgeous River Island versions for months, scouring eBay for the prettier floral ones and staking out Primark in the hope they might turn out their own version. I shall definitely be snapping this beaut up!

    Steph xx

    ReplyDelete