Friday, 4 October 2013

Summer fashion: Birthday outfits from Topshop, Primark, River Island, New Look and Warehouse

Hey ladies!
I hope you're all well and looking forward to autumn. Just a little flashback this morning to some of the summer outfits I wore for my birthday :-)
These are three main outfits I wore for my 23rd birthday. The first I wore out for lunch with friends, the second I wore for a girly meal out and the third I wore for my family party.
Outfit one:
Crop top - Topshop
Maxi skirt - Primark
On the day before my birthday, I went to a lovely pub called The Hornbrook with three of my friends. I wore this loose, casual outfit as I didn't want anything too tight when we were going out to eat! You can probably tell I had to roll up the skirt as I'm a short ass and it was too long... *sigh*
Outfit two:

Red cami top - Topshop
Skirt - River Island
Heels - New Look
Nude bag - River Island
On the night of my birthday, I went out for a dinner at a restaurant called The Comodor with some of my best friends. I went absolutely mental for Aztec / tribal print during the summer, as seen here! I also wore these little Topshop cami tops religiously as they were super flattering. I love those New Look strappy heels too, they're so versatile.
Outfit three:
Dress - Warehouse
Belt - H&M
My final outfit was a floral summer dress that I wore for my family birthday party. I picked this up on a whim from ASOS as it was half price - I wouldn't normally fork out for Warehouse otherwise. But I just fell in love with it, it was so flattering! I'm also a sucker for ditsy florals so that definitely helped. I cinched it in at the waist with a skinny white belt and added a tomato red lip to complement the red flowers in the dress.
Do you make an extra special effort with your birthday?
Let me know in the comments!
Love,
Sophia
xo

1 comment: